Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today is the 5th Anniversary of our collaring.  Master has owned me now for five years, in that five years we've explored deeply, and have had our ups and our downs.  Here we are, today... still Master and slave and still going strong.
 
Of course on the 23rd we'll be celebrating our 22nd year together if that helps to put things into perspective.  The last five years has seen a deepening of our relationship.  Over the past weekend Master carved his initials into my flesh just as he's carved out a space in my heart that fits only him.  It's better than any wedding ring, wearing his initials in my flesh, I just wish I could wear his marks in my flesh as openly as one would wear a wedding ring.
 
Happy Anniversary Master I love you.

1 comment:

Elle said...

Happy anniversary to you on both counts! xoxoxo