Wednesday, July 11, 2012

In My Head

He's there in my head, all the time, wandering the corridors, opening doors to memories and feelings, best left alone, closing other doors to possibilities not allowed.

He takes me forcefully, hungrily, and with dire need.  My heart skips a few beats and I hold my breath waiting to see if it is real or only another dream.  He is insistent and takes possession, my body and mind follow, only too happily.  The energy builds and builds as passion grows more fevered, frantic.  I feel as if one tiny spark will ignite a wildfire that cannot be extinguished, a moment of panic squeezes my heart.  It doesn't last long as he brings me back to us and his scorching hands on my flesh....

He whispers sweet words in my ear, holds me close as if I were precious to him but only in my head.

No comments: