Tuesday, April 09, 2002

Single tails and me

Oy! It's been a while since i've updated huh?Well, last Saturday i went to a munch and then was invited to go to Ms. R's house to visit with folks there.
It turned into an impromptu play party of sorts. i watched a subbie girl take one hell of a caning and paddling. It was so neat to watch, she barely uttered more than a soft moan through the whole thing. i was impressed. Whenever i've been caned i end up yelling and crying.
i then got to watch a man named L flog a subbie girl. He's really good with floggers. Ms. R asked me if there was anything i'd like to try or do. i said i'd like to have my back flogged or caned or both. lol She was too tired to do a flogging but indicated that L probably had hours of play left in him. So, she told L that i would like to play. He had me walk over to the spanking bench {i forgot to mention that Ms. R has a really nifty dungeon set up in her basement} and i stripped from the waist up. Strange how easily i seem to do that. i then knelt up on the bench and L introduced a pair of elkhide floggers to me... ooooh they were butter soft and felt awesome on the skin. He started out slowly, and worked his way up in intensity. He'd stop every now and then to rub my back and ask me how i was. We then moved on to a braided cat, i'm in love with that cat btw, and it was awesome. It was so thuddy and we all know how much i love thud. lolAfter he was finished with the cat he asked me if i'd like to try the single tail. i murmered an emphatic MmmHmmmM!Single tails are awesome! It made my skin feel hot and tingly and he always stopped to rest before it got too intense. It was a great experience and i'm dying for more!
Next weekend i'll be going to an all women's play party. i'm a bit nervous about it, i've never subbed to a woman before. i don't know how to act. i'm having a hard time explaining this. With a man, i know how to act, i know how to interact sexually with a man...i know their body language etc. With a woman, i'm fairly unfamiliar, strange as that may seem. i tend to feel off balance around women, especially in a sexual situation because i don't always know if what i'm doing is right or good.
There's also the intimidation factor, i feel like such a newbie. i suppose i really am, i've only had one dominant and this will be my first actual play party.
Sir is so good to me. i love that He doesn't laugh at what may seem to be silly questions from me. He gives me His honest opinion and thoughts on the matter. :-)