Monday, August 25, 2008

Interesting

Today Master told me he didn't know how I could take the temp piercing/suturing to my labia.  I didn't say it but my thought was, "How couldn't I?"  He loves doing it why would I ever think to even attempt to deny him that pleasure?
 
The reason behind his statement is that living with chronic pain he's noticed a marked decrease in his desire for the fun pain.  Yes, Master is a masochist as well as a sadist.  He used to love some extreme bits of pain but for the past two years he's been living with chronic pain due to unhealed injuries.  Knowing the pain I live with, he's just incredulous that I take the type of "fun" pain I do.
 
So here's my big confession.  I don't always enjoy it.  Sometimes I'm not sure I can take it, I get this butterfly feeling in my stomach and the urge to run away is almost overwhelming.  I'll even say "I'm not sure if I can take it" before he starts.  I curse, yell, call him naughty names, and make idle threats to his person during some of these sessions.  That's part of my pain processing process.
 
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I serve as masochist to his sadist.  I sincerely believe taking pain for him to sate his sadistic need is a form of service.  I love serving him in this way.  So how do I take the "fun" pain when I live with the "bad" pain day in and out?  Desire, need, and seeing him happy.  In the case of labial suturing, I get to spend days with a tender cunt, having to be careful of how I wash or use the restroom and each time remembering whose cunt it is.  Each time I move I'm reminded of the experience.  And knowing this makes him happy.  I make sure to let him know it's tender with the occasional "ow" when I get up to do something.  I know he's aware of why I'm saying "ow".  I hold out as long as I can before I beg him to remove the sutures because I don't want to give them up.  I like the control aspect and I like his pleasure at having such simple control over me.
 
I just found out today that he would like to permanently pierce my labia.  I'm somewhat excited about the prospect but am wary, I want it to go well and heal well.  The goal is to gauge them to fit a small eyelet piece of jewelry and there would be four piercings altogether, two on each labia, which he could tie closed once all the healing is completed.  I'm in love with the idea so I'm researching technique, etc.  The good news is we have some local piercers who know their stuff and are willing to share info. :-)

No comments: