Sunday, August 09, 2015

Three Little Words.

So I overreacted to M's phone silence. All is well and things between the three of us are going really well. She told us lst weekend that she loves us. I felt so overjoyed to finally be able to tell her I love her. I'd been waiting for her to be ready to not only say it but to hear it. I felt complete when A told her he loved her.

 We went to a picnic put on by our kinky group and had lots of fun. I got to take pup Freki for a run/walk and it was really fun. I never knew I'd enjoy pet play like iI do but I love my pup. He's a good pup and the affection we share is just so yummy. We played a little bit with a guy at the picnic that A ordered me to go say hello to because I'd been drooling over him. I think I found a new playmate. He gives amazing reactions.

On Friday a longtime kinky friend of mine confessed that she would do anything for me. I feel overwhelmed by the level of devotion she expressed. I don't feel like I've earned it, maybe I don't feel worthy of it. I feel as though she's courting me as a submissive to a dominant. It's flattering and she is a very sweet girl and kinda cute too. But is there enough of me to go around?  Can I sustain another relationship? Especially since we're only a few short months into our relationship with M? L would be mine alone more than likely, if I went with whatever is possibly happening.

At the same time I'm being courted as a dominant in my own right, I'm feeling more submissive toward A. I want to be a better submissive to him. I crave to serve him better and with less sass or hesitation.

Oy vey! When it rains it pours and I've never felt so much more like my genuine self.


















No comments: