Thursday, July 11, 2002

Jealousy

i just need to vent a little... i'm frustrated.
Sir wants me to work on my jealousy, i want me to work on my jealousy too. But, i'm having a hard time getting over it. i don't know how to not feel it.
i feel like He's pushing me and like He's impatient because i'm not getting over it to suit His time frame. This makes me want to bite and dig my heels in. i'll deal with it in my own time.
i feel like i'm failing Him because i can't not feel jealous. i know it disappoints him and this just kills me. What will He do if i can't get over my jealousy? Will He stop wanting to play with me or stop asking me to join Him and others?
It makes me so angry that i can't get over it. Help me someone please!
i'm afraid that in order to please Him, i'll go ahead and play with Him and others anyway and deal with the feelings somehow. It seems like the only option right now.