Sunday, August 10, 2003

Little girl's whim

i decided to change the color of my journal again. One of these days i'll get unlazy and use something snazzier.
Last night we went to a small play party which was held in the home of one of our very good friends.
i went totally little and had a little friend with me to play with. my lady Jaedyn decided to be little too. We had lots of fun.i even had a kid's meal from Burger King for dinner. i can't even put into words the sheer joy of it all.
Alan had a few firsts last night, he worked together with our host and friend on a certain Domme who was feeling slightly subbish for the evening. i was pleased that he didn't ask me if it was okay. He did ask me if i would be okay with it. i need him to be a little more decisive, concious of my feelings of course, but decisive and the Boss.
i had the pleasure of being the second to be treated to their not unkind ministrations. Alan says that i look as if i've been gnawed upon. Or gracious host has a fondness for using his teeth to their fullest advantage. *soft smiles*i revel in the marks i have to remind me and the knowledge that i aroused such ardeur in our host that he broke his own cardinal rule.
In total Alan got to help work two women, three if you include me. But the important thing is that he got to play with others which he hasn't been able to do up til now.
i've come to the realization that i do indeed, have a knife fetish. i can't fight it and i won't aplogize for it. Cold steel against my flesh is a delicious pleasure.
i feel languid today and right.