Sunday, October 10, 2010

The World Didn't Stop!

I was amazed, the World didn't stop revolving, I didn't explode into flame and the kids didn't even act as if it were unusual.

I've begun serving Master his food and beverages while kneeling within the past few days. Yesterday all the kids were here and it was dinner time. I looked at Master for direction, he nodded and I knelt to give him his food and beverage. I waiting for outcries and protests but they carried on their conversations as if nothing was out of the ordinary. I was relieved beyond belief and continued to serve him that way throughout the night.

Understand our kids are grown and nearly grown. We aren't exposing little ones to overt M/s or BDSM. I'm only kneeling to serve my Owner as a way of honoring him. It is profound for he and I, to them it's just their parents being quirky as usual.

I don't mind being quirky. We're already odder than their friends' parents, we're still married. Their friends' parents have almost all been divorced and remarried at least once. So one more quirk added to our list. I can handle that. :-)

1 comment:

Sue said...

Congratulations. You've achieved an enduring and meaningful relationship, and seemingly raised young adults who are able to see you as you are and accommodate that. Good on all counts.

swan