Sunday, May 01, 2011

Time and Distance

It has been a few days now and I'm finally not overwhelmed with grief.I also haven't been in contact with ex-Sir either. That will be a test, next time we chat online.After first feeling as if I just needed and wanted to walk away from kink altogether, I've realized that I cannot and do not want to.Kink is in my blood. I am slave-hearted and maybe after some time and healing, ex-Master and me will find our way to a situation that will satisfy both of us.One of my issues with ex-Master seems to be improving, though I haven't told him yet. I'm afraid it would be a tease if it's just temporary and I don't want to be cruel.I asked to be cuffed to the bed the other night, I wanted the comforting, secure feeling it gives me. I like feeling ex-M's hands placing and lockin the cuff in place.We are going to move slowly, play partners and spouses for now, we'll see where things go.I would very much like to have my ex-Sir back as more than a friend. I still
love him. I still want him, to share that comfortableness we had.I miss what I had with them. I want to create something new and better with them.

No comments: