Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Questions No Answers

I don't understand why you won't answer some of my questions.  I need answers to these questions.

I am trying to not have "moments" or come on too strong but you seem to be not wanting to answer my questions and my lack of control over that makes me crazy.  I need to make some peace with the fact that I can't control you.  But can't you answer some of my questions or give a reason why you're not going to answer others?

I feel like you've been pulling back from me since Friday night/Saturday.  Is something wrong?

I don't know how to build a relationship, I feel awkward and like I'm doing it very badly.  I would like some direction as to what you want from me and which direction I should go.  I want to serve you to the best of my ability and in the way you wish to be served, I just don't see how I can do that without direction from you.  My advice to new submissives asking similar questions is to ask their dominant what he wants from them.

I want to submit to you, I deem you worthy of my submission.  Is that such a bad thing?  Really?  Yes it's fast by some standards.  But I know what I want and need in a dominant, I don't need that time to figure that part out.  I've trusted you with my life, mind, and emotions, you've been careful of all three.  Concerned and caring.  I will go at your speed but I am chomping at the bit.  I don't want to just play anymore.  I want to work on building more than just a play relationship.  I don't think a dynamic can stand on play alone.  Those are just my thoughts.

No comments: