Friday, October 17, 2003

Changes

I still don't like change. I fired change this morning but change has informed me that it can't be fired.
M and I have decided that he will take a secondary role in my life... if I were honest I would say this is as it should be. Still, I'm a little melancholy over it. He's been, in my mind anyway, my primary Dominant for a long time. So, to have him take a secondary role is difficult to get used to.
It's not really a big change though, I need to remind myself of that. Really all we've done is defined how things really are between us. He hasn't acted as my primary Dominant for some time now...and I've been answering to A more and more.
I lived in fear of this sort of change... afraid I'd lose M altogether. Too often I fear the worst. He reassured me that he's not going anywhere and that helped a lot. It also helped to hear that he does love me very much.
I hope he's taking this okay... I worry about him. It's my nature, to worry about those I care about.