Friday, January 06, 2006

Reunions


Today I got to see and be with M for the first time in nearly a year. We've both been so busy and free moments are rare. The planets all aligned today and Master ordered me to have fun, meaning to have M over for a romp in the sheets.

I was a little nervous, I hadn't been with him in such a long time and if it hadn't been for Master's order I might have actually found an excuse to not see M today. I guess I was afraid that maybe he wouldn't be attracted to me anymore, or that I wouldn't be attracted to him. I was afraid that maybe our passion for each other might have cooled. I should just listen to Master more often, he knows both of us and knows we can't keep our hands off of each other when we're in the same room.

Sex with M is different than sex with Master. M is a gentler type, likes soft sex with just a little bit of slap and tickle mixed in. He'll be rough if I ask for it but most of the time, he prefers it gentle. For the past few years he's been more indulgent with me, allowing me to do whatever I wish to him, which turns me on. Most of the time I take a lot of pleasure in teasing him mercilessly, bringing him close to orgasm and backing off, over and over again. By the time we're finished he dozes off for a few minutes to recuperate because I've exhausted him. I have to admit, it makes me feel good to see a man so well-satisfied and worn out. It tells me I've done my job right.

I wrote a detailed report e-mail to Master just a little while ago and I hope the retelling arouses him so that he will take me and use me hard tonight. I am nothing if not my Master's wanton slut. *smiles*

No comments: