Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Content

Saturday was a good day. We spent most of it with the Tribe, sharing good conversation and good food, playing games (next time I'm coming prepared!), and watching movies. The Boss and I headed home around 11 pm I think, and when we got home, we proceeded upstairs to play.

I'd been having too much of the daily pain to tolerate impact play but I had suggested earlier in the day that cupping and knives might be okay. He started by stripping me, he sat on the edge of the bed while I stood in front of him. He suckled my breasts for a long time, getting me, and himself, quite worked up. I was dripping wet by the time he decided to have me lay face-down on the bed. I wanted more suckling and some f*cking but...apparently I was in for some play.

He took me at my word about cupping and knives being okay and set to placing cups all over my back down to the backs of my thighs. Once the cups were in place and I was fairly purring from the sensation he turned wicked. My movements were hampered by the cups so I couldn't thrash or roll away without fear of dislodging or breaking cups. I was, in effect, bound in place. He took full advantage of the situation and, using our favorite knife, started poking me in the most sensitive spots with it. Under my arms, my sides, my butt, the backs of my knees, and the bottoms of my feet. He even spread my legs and poked my labia and clit. I held my breath, fearful that he'd leave a little cut that would hurt for days. That's just not the place a cut would feel good.

It felt like he worked me over for hours, poking all my most sensitive spots while I exerted all the energy I had in trying to hold still. I ended up apologizing over and over again when he grabbed my right foot and started poking it. I couldn't hold it still, each time he poked or touched it it would twitch, all on its own without my say so. He enjoyed my predicament quite a bit. By the time he was finished and started removing the cups I was limp with exhaustion. I felt like I'd just run a marathon and won. It felt good to just lie there while he removed the cups. It was heavenly when he used a warm washcloth to clean the lube from my back. It felt like a light massage and I reveled in it.

After he'd cleaned me up he proceeded to take steps to dirty me all over again, but that's a tale for another day.

I feel content today, my Master is making his way back to himself, and he's taking control of my body, using it as he chooses. Sunday night he felt like suckling so he did, he proceeded to lift my top and suckled my nipples for a while before suggesting we take it upstairs. We browsed breast pumps at the store yesterday and I think we've settled on the model we're going to buy. In the meantime he's suckling almost daily in an effort to increase the milk production. I think what thrills me the most about the induced lactation is just the fact that he's doing what he wants with my body, it's not about the milk at all. It's about his control over my body and his love of suckling my nipples. And maybe a little bit about how turned-on I get while he's suckling.

It's a very intimate thing; bonding. I love sitting there with his head cradled in my arms while he suckles; gazing down at him, watching his jaw work as I feel his tongue lave across my nipple. His brown-eyed gaze watching me watch him for a moment before he closes his eyes and gives himself over to his own pleasure.

No comments: