Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Edgy & HOT!

I love breath play and strangulation play, everything to do with it turns me on.  Well, I found a new form to try, re-breathing or shared breath.  I just adore the girl who turned me on to it!  (thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!)
 
Sir and I tried it Sunday morning and I just have to say wow.  It felt so intimate and I felt so very vulnerable and turned-on but it was slightly different than when we've (or Alan and I have) done other forms of breath play or strangulation play.  The intimacy was definitely greater since he was breathing for me.  I don't think I'll ever be able to forget the feel of his lips sealed around mine, his hand plugging my nose, inhaling his breath then having him exhale mine and waiting for him to give me more air.  I felt so floaty and light-headed afterwards and just happy.  We sat there and grinned at each other like idiots for a few moments.  I think we were both excited by it but we realized we needed to work on timing so we tried it again. lol  The timing was better the second time and it was just as intense and intimate.  I love it.
 
I love new experiences like this and I'm happy that Sir was willing to give it a go.
 
I'd like to be bitten until blood is drawn, being bitten, especially in a sexual setting, is a HUGE turn-on for me.  Having someone share my blood is also a huge turn on.  I'd love to be bitten and then share a kiss with my partner while my blood is still fresh on his lips and in his mouth.
 
Sick little masopuppy, maybe but I'm happy and that's all that matters to me. :-)

No comments: