Thursday, August 19, 2004

Lust

I sneak peeks at her on the sly. I wonder if she sees me watching her. I wonder how I appear to her.

I find myself imagining what it would be like to corner her in the women's bathroom and kiss her deeply. I feel the heated rush between my legs as I imagine exploring her mouth with my tongue.

I picture her nude, I wonder what her flesh would feel like under my hands. I wonder what noises she would make as I teased and tormented her into a frenzied arousal. Would she make soft mewling noises or husky, full-throated groans? I wonder.
She's the object of my lust, unknowing. I'd rather admire, and lust after, her from afar. I don't want to know if she would be attracted to me, I don't want to know her orientation. I just want to fantasize about her. Is that bad?