Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Workin' for a living

I'm finally working. I feel good knowing that I am finally able to do something tangible to help reduce Master's stress. He seems much more relaxed now.

But, there is a downside to having a full-time job. I no longer have any personal time and I took it a little hard yesterday. I had become accustomed to having hours of time for myself to read, do whatever research might catch my fancy, or just watch programs that I enjoy. I started stressing last night over holding a full-time job and taking classes at the same time, in addition to researching the topic for each month's submissive's forum. I might have to beg help from my fellow submissives to get the research done. We'll see how things go in September, if I begin to struggle or stress overly much I'll have to ask for help or change how the forum is structured.

Comfy clothes-I can't even begin to describe the pure joy I take in getting to put on my comfy lounge clothes when I get home from work. It's a simple pleasure and one that I look forward to each day.

UPDATE: I got my grades for this term; I did well, nothing below an A-!! :-)

Okay, enough babbling, must help cook dinner.