Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Love Fest


I'm still blown away by Master's ability to share me with M. I'm just absolutely amazed by him. He loves me so much and is genuinely happy when I get to spend time with M. Yesterday I was humbled by it. I'd gotten to spend a couple of hours alone with M, the first I'd had with him in nearly a year.

I sent Master a detailed e-mail about the day before I left for work and when I got home he told me how happy for me he was that I'd had such a good day. I could hear the happiness in his voice, see it in his eyes, and I could feel the love radiating from him. He was truly pleased for me. I'm awed by this man, truly. How could he ever wonder why I love him? Sometimes I don't feel worthy of him, like I don't deserve him.

He's a special man and I'm thankful he sees something in me that's worthy of loving and keeping.

No comments: