Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Fantasies


There was lots of fantasy fodder at the mall today. Pretty young men with pretty eyes just begging to be taken and used. One with wild two-toned hair and piercing blue eyes and a lithe body that would look beautiful writhing in my bed. The other with soft brown curls and soft brown eyes to match, curls that begged to have fingers run through them. He thought he was clever that one, "special offer, just for you." I'll show him a special offer... my teeth buried in his flesh, his screams feeding my beast.

Yes, there's a sad truth, this slave is also a sadist. *wry smiles* Every now and then I need to feed the beast and let it play just a little. It's all about balance and if I don't feed those needs I get all out of whack.

So, today, I find myself fantasizing about the two I met at the mall today. One very daring young man, making bold eye contact and smiling ever so confidently, the other pretending to be shy; peeking out beneath is curly locks. Certain people call to my beast, tease it into wanting to play...there's a scent or an aura about them one that just screams 'prey'.

I could pretty this up but that wouldn't be the truth would it?

No comments: