Friday, November 04, 2005

A MeMe for Jewels


I said I'd get this out last night and I didn't. I've been loathe to spend more than a couple of minutes at the computer for the last few days. I'm getting burned out I think and in need of a bit of a rest, a disconnect. Anyway, without further adieu...

Three things you like about yourself: playfulness, compassion, empathy
Three things you don't like about yourself: elemental, mercurial, my inability to completely control my eating.
Three things that scare you: being abandoned, heights, flying
Three of your everyday essentials: Coke Zero, Master, and a good book
Three things you are wearing right now: jeans, bra, socks
Three of your favorite songs: Sleep (Melissa Etheridge), Angel (Sarah McLaughlin), and Feels Like Home (Chantal Kreviazuk)
Three things you want in a relationship: love, honesty, laughter
Three things that turn you on: inner strength, having my neck bitten, and good erotica
Three things that turn you off: poor hygiene, deliberate ignorance, and arrogance
Two truths and a lie: I'm still a bit insecure, I love coloring in coloring books, and I'm a blonde.
Three things you can't live without: chocolate, good books, and Master
Three places you want to go on vacation:Ireland, Italy, and Yosemite National Park
Three things you just can't do: Cartwheels, draw well, lie (ask Master, I'm a terrible liar)
Three kids names: Johnny, Bobby, and Sally.
Three things you want to do before you die: Travel to the places I want to see, sing for an audience, and have a bald cat for a pet.
Three of your favorite musicians: Evanescence, Loreena McKennitt, Sting
Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you: Strong hands, large forearms, stocky build.
Three of your favorite hobbies: Reading, writing (erotica, essays, blogging, etc.), watching movies.
Three things you really want to do badly right now: Watch a good movie, not go to work, and wake Master up from his nap.
Three careers you're considering/you've considered: Professional singer, Transcriptionist, Legal Assistant.
Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy: Bawdy sense of humor, much more comfy in jeans and a t-shirt, I belch outloud at home.
Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl: Too emotional, love to wear make up, won't go out for special occasions unless I can get dolled up.

Three people that I would like to see post this meme:
Mija, MzRiz, and Elle if she still reads me. :-)

No comments: