Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Frustrated


There are many levels of frustration and I'm feeling a few of them.

There is educational frustration, registration opens before the posted date and you find out the day after and by then the one class you *have* to have is full.
Then there is sexual frustration, you're not particularly horny until you give your owner an orgasm and his enjoyment of it gets you so excited that every time you think about it you get a twinge down below but it's all moot because it's *that* time of the month.
Finally there is what I like to call physical ailment frustration, it's when you hurt and you've exhausted your pain medication allotment or can't take the one that will work until at least 9 hours later.

Really, though, my attitude is good. Surprisingly. It's been a good day so far. I've been productive and have further productivity yet to achieve. I have cookies to bake for the potluck at work tomorrow. Right now I'm tutoring my sister in the proper way to write a cover letter. Who knew my education would benefit her? *grins*

No comments: