Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Today Is The Day


Today's the day for surgery. I get to keep the ovary, it's fine and healthy and all that jazz. So we'll just be doing the clean and burn. It shouldn't take that long and I'm hopeful that things will go well.

I'm nervous, contemplating taking my stuffed animal with me but I probably won't. I'm a big girl right? Besides both of the guys are furry and they'll be there with me. They'll just have to substitute as my stuffed animals. *picturing Master's face when he reads this and giggling*

I don't know how much updating I'll be doing over the next few days as I have no idea what my recovery will be like. I may just take advantage and vegetate. *grins*

I'd appreciate any and all good thoughts, vibes, prayers, or energy. I'm a big chicken when it comes to surgery. I have to keep reminding myself to just breathe.

No comments: