Friday, September 03, 2004

A job well done

My back seems to be healing slowly but surely. I'm able to move around a bit easier and the pain isn't as constant as it was just a couple of days ago. Let's hear it for Physical Torture! I'm able to do some of the service I was doing before my back went wonky which is a relief to me.

I never thought I'd take to service like I have. I take a great deal of pride in making sure Master looks his best when we're out and about. That means making sure he's got a nice clean shave, keeping up with his laundry so that the clothes he might want to wear are clean, and taking care of his leathers.

Tonight as I polished his boots I felt very at peace. I was in my proper place providing a much needed service for my Master. As I was finishing up on the first boot and saw the leather begin to gleam I imagined how good Master will look in his boots tomorrow night. I also imagined how good he'll feel wearing such nicely cared for boots. It gave me a warm fuzzy feeling.