Friday, May 13, 2005

Simple things

I feel accomplished today, and content. I began an exercise routine yesterday that I am able to do from start to finish. I also slicked up the house a bit. It's amazing how good I can feel just by sitting and surveying the clean home around me. I'd love to reduce some more of the clutter but it might have to wait.

I'm sore all over today and there's a pinchy feeling in my back but it feels good if you can believe that. I hurt because I did some very positive things yesterday. It's a good hurt because I know it's just unused muscles protesting what they think is abuse. The more I exercise the less they'll protest and I look forward to that.

Master is working tons of OT this week so we have very little time together. But the time we do have is what I'd call quality time. We pack lots of laughter and loving into it and even a spanking or two.

It's the simple things like this that really make life good. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in the misery of the moment that I forget to take pleasure in the simple things. I'm glad I have moments of clarity, like I did today, to remind me.

No comments: