Thursday, May 19, 2005

Tagged

I just found out that I've been tagged by Luna so, here we go with something fun. :-)

1)Total number of books I've owned.

I honestly don't know, I've never counted them. We'll just say I have a lot of books and leave it at that.

2) The last book I bought.

The Perfumed Sleeve by Laura Joh Rowland. It's a murder mystery set in Feudal Japan and is really well written.

3) The Last Book I read.

The last book I read was The Story of O by Pauline Réage and I'm currently re-reading The Marketplace by Laura Antoniou. Both are good lifestyle fiction books.

4)5 books that mean alot to you...

The Sleeping Beauty series by Anne Rice, written as R. N. Roquelaure, because they were gifted to me by my good friend elle.

A Spell for Chameleon by Piers Anthony because it's just one of those "comfort" reads.

The Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter series by Laurell K. Hamilton because they're excellent books and spiced with lots of sexy sex and not too little S&M and D/s.

The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley because it is a well-written female positive version of the Arthurian legend.

Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss because it was HRS's (Her Royal Shortness) favorite book when she was an itsy bitsy thing who made me read it to her so many times over that I practically knew it by heart.

5) Tag 5 people and have them fill this out on their blogs.

I'm going to leave it open and say, if you read me and want to, answer these questions on your own journal and leave me a note letting me know. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) Journal link updated. Look forward to reading more. I like this new venue for your journal. :)