Monday, June 27, 2005

100 Things about me aka all you never wanted to know and more

1. I have a husband and a boyfriend
2. I used to be thin
3. When I was thin I thought I was fat, now I'd give anything to be that "fat" again
4. When I was a baby I traded strep throat back and forth with the family dog
5. I've done CPR on a cat
6. I have a poem published
7. I've been with the same man for over half my life
8. I married my high school sweetheart
9. When I was about 14 I used make up to create a "bruise" over my eye and told my mom I'd been in a fight just to get her riled up.
10. I've been living with Alan since I was 17
11. I've had sex with a total stranger
12. My earliest sexual/romantic fantasies were about being swept away by a brute of a man and kept as his pleasure slave, chained to a bed in his castle.
13. I tried out to be a cheerleader as a freshman in high school. I didn't make it.
14. I get giddy just looking at new appliances in the store, I have an appliance wish list.
15. I've developed a shoe fetish
16. I collect pigs
17. My sister is the one who buys the pigs for me to collect
18. I nearly drowned when I was very young
19. I have a fear of deep water, especially if I can't see through it.
20. I'm afraid of heights
21. I had my gall bladder removed on the same day, at the same time our youngest daughter was born
22. I've had sex in a fire station, more than once.
23. I'm shy
24. I had WPW (Wolf, Parkinson, White disorder)
25. I lost my virginity at 14
26. I have a phobia about paper cuts and accidental cuts
27. I'm always surprised when someone shows interest in me
28. I've had extreme headaches since I was about 8 years old
29. I don't have any birth marks but always wished I did as a child
30. I broke my pinkie toe when I was a child
31. I had braces
32. I had four stitches in my lip when I was 7 years old, a glass broke in my hand as I was drinking from it.
33. The first concert I ever went to was Bryan Adams
34. I had my tonsils removed when I was 2 years old.
35. I love to sing
36. I've had a semester of formal vocal lessons
37. I played softball as a kid for one season
38. I love Christmas time
39. I love some Gospel music
40. I'm Pagan
41. I like my steak medium rare
42. Sometimes I'm still afraid of the dark
43. My favorite men's cologne of all time is Polo
44. As a child I hated my name
45. I have a Rune cut into my upper back
46. I had Chicken Pox over spring break when I was in elementary school
47. I participated in my first threesome when I was 18
48. I play fart games with Master and my children
49. I don't like tomatoes
50. My favorite tea is Tazo's Earl Grey
51. My favorite color is black followed by emerald green followed by red
52. I have my own blankies in bed, Master and I don't share
53. I had a pay web site for a while where I shared nude pics of myself
54. I'm ever so slightly pigeon-toed
55. My natural hair color is dark brown
56. I have loads of silver hair (thank goodness for hair dye)
57. I once got sexually turned on while eating a steak that was cooked to perfection
58. I quote movies at and with my sister all the time
59. Sometimes I forget myself and quote them at others who may not get what I'm saying.
60. I collect little toys and have them scattered all over my desk
61. I get sexually turned on thinking about knives and having them used on me
62. I am mathematically challenged
63. I wanted to be a professional singer when I grew up
64. To torment my mother I told her I wanted to be the world's only serial killer who stabbed people to death with a spoon
65. I've always had a twisted sense of humor
66. I sometimes have difficulty feeling comfortable with women
67. I relate better/easier with men
68. I was a tomboy as a child
69. I had a black cat as a child whose name was Tiki
70. I still remember a fever-induced nightmare I had as a very young child
71. I've had dreams that have come true
72. When I was a child I wanted to be like the boy in The Black Stallion and be stranded on a deserted island with a horse
73. I get scared by certain horror movies and often want to see them but won't unless it's during the day and I have company
74. My favorite ice cream is Godiva's white chocolate raspberry truffle
75. I'm a nail biter
76. I had my first, and only, proposal when I was 15 and I accepted
77. I love naps
78. Sappy movies, commercials, and stories, make me cry
79. The sound of bagpipes stirs deep emotions in me and I get all choked up
80. I'm anti-social by nature
81. I have a weakness for candles and glassware
82. I took clarinet lessons as a child and hated it
83. I took piano lessons as a child and loved it
84. I have a bit of a pen fetish, I buy myself new pens every semester at school
85. I wish I could have geisha training
86. I've lived in Iowa all my life
87. I sometimes loathe my body, I've had dreams of cutting off offending parts of myself
88. I've had sex in a public park
89. I am an exhibitionist (that wasn't obvious huh?)
90. I've participated in vampirism
91. I'm stubborn (therapists would call it determined *grin*)
92. I've made a day trip to another state just to shop
93. I've been to a cat show
94. I am unapologetic for being who I am
95. I've made my own candles
96. I want to learn how to make my own soap
97. Most of my family on my mother's side doesn't speak to my sister or I
98. My father doesn't acknowledge me
99. One of my favorite colors is pink
100. I love fireworks

No comments: