Friday, June 10, 2005

Need

I am awash with need for him today. I woke up wishing he was in bed beside me stroking my nude body as I stretched and shook the sleep from my mind. I sit here reading blogs and checking e-mail and the need just simmers in me, getting warmer the longer it simmers, perfecting the stew.

What is it about him that makes me ache this way? I don't entirely understand it. Despite what he might teasingly say, no other man could sate this need the way he can. It's not a need for cock in general, it's a need for his cock, his touch, his words, him. Sex with him is rarely rough though I'd happily oblige if it were, but it isn't what I'd call "making love" either. We f*ck and I wouldn't have it any other way, I don't think he would either. We're well suited to each other in that way.

We won't have an opportunity to connect until later tonight and then it's likely we'll both be too tired to do anything about it. So I'll continue to simmer until he can take me off the burner and stir the pot. *grins*

2 comments:

mija {SKR} said...

ohhhhh i feel the same way tonight. The evil monthly fairy has left and i'm ready to go and go NOW i tell ya*giggles*....damn where is Master when i need Him. Oh yeah that damn job of His*sighs*.You have a wonderful weekend sis. hugggggs

Joy said...

*grins* Yep, that's about the state of things here. I hope your weekend is wonderful! :-) *hugs*