Sunday, August 07, 2005

Awkward slave


Yesterday was my first day off after my first week of work. I looked forward to it all week. Saturday Master and I would be attending our local group's munch together and spending time with our good friends. Saturday Master and I would reconnect.

I was happy and content until it came time to get ready for the munch then the world's worst case of nerves hit me. I felt hyper, nervous, and awkward. I had to shave Master's face and get myself ready. I felt like it was the first time I'd ever done it (shaving his face). I felt so awkward holding that razor, I even screwed up and began shaping sideburns for him instead of the partial beard that he'd requested. *sigh*

It was really strange, I felt giddy the rest of the day and was actually somewhat reserved in my behavior, more deferential to him than usual. I don't understand yet why I felt that way. It had only been about a week since I last shaved his face and it's not unusual to go a week without giving him a shave.

We had an excellent day that ended with us ending a week long sex drought. Perhaps I'll write about that tomorrow.

My birthday was today and I got gift cards from Master and m'Lady for Barnes and Noble. Right now I have The Surrendered Wife and a murder mystery book called The Cutting Room. I've got Slavecraft and The Slave on order. Yay for new books! I'm such a book slut. *g*

No comments: