Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Day to Day


So life has been pretty dull lately. I started a new job this week and so far so good though we do get on the phones for the first time tonight. I hate being gone when Master gets home but I'm glad I get home early enough to spend part of the evening with him.

I'm feeling pressured, clustered, and closed in. I have finite time to get things done that need to be done. School starts again soon and that means another whole world of madness. I'm thinking that maybe I should change my schedule so I'm not driving back and forth to Ankeny twice a day two days a week, that's really insane. I'm surprised Master didn't point it out but then again, he's got other things to worry about.

We've both been stressed over money and it's left me feeling very unsexy and unsexual. That's hard because I want to take care of his needs, it's just that by the time we get ready for bed sex is the last thing on my mind. It's really frustrating for him but he's been kind and has given me space.

I'm hoping I'll find a rhythm and settle into a routine soon.

No comments: