Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fresh Start

It's a nice sunny day today.  The temperature is a bit chilly but the sun is bright and is shining into my cubicle for the moment.  Sunshiney days and cool temps tend to make me feel fresh and new.  I find I'm more motivated on days like today to make positive changes in my life.
 
I'm trying to pull together a support group of sorts for getting healthy and fit.  I know that for me to be successful I need support and accountability.  I feel ready to get back to work on my physical fitness.  If nothing else it will help improve my moods and energy levels.  It would be nice to drop a few sizes too, I've got a closet full of clothes and I can wear less than half of them due to finding too many lost pounds and being inactive.
 
I wish I could manage to force myself out of bed early enough in the morning to get a quick ride on the aerodyne bike before work.  For now I'll settle for walks on my breaks and exercise after work at home.

No comments: