Friday, January 02, 2004

New Year

So it's been a few days since I've written here. I spent the New Year with Master and now my back looks like a couple of cats were set loose to tap dance on it with unsheathed claws. I loved every minute of it. Master loves knives as much as I do.

A Dom friend and I were talking about slavery... is slavery about the things you do for your Master or Mistress or is it about who you are? I think it's more about who you are than the things you do, though that is a part of it. The way he described it, he thinks it's more about what you do. I'm still sorting this one out. All I know for certain is that there has to be room enough in this world for all types of slaves.

I find myself anxious now to wear Master's collar. It is coming up soon, he hasn't set a date but has said that he'd like to do it before it gets warm and that he wants to get the collar possibly before our trip in February. Master has chosen an Eternity Collar for me. I think they're beautiful and I love the idea of a locking collar.

So many exciting things are happening this year and through it all I'm trying to make some fitness goals. With Master's help I've made one positive change, I'm no longer drinking regular soda at home. I want to be healthier for Master and for myself.