Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Used

Master read last night's journal entry and as soon as we had a moment to ourselves he wrapped his fist in my hair and pulled. He said something to the effect of "Is this what you need?" but I can't recall the exact words, I was too wrapped up in the sensation of his fist in my hair and the sudden warmth that started between my legs and infused my whole body.

He promptly ordered me upstairs and followed shortly after.

Once in the room he began undressing me a bit roughly and once my bra was off, squeezed my tender breasts with such intensity that it forced pained moans from my throat. He was almost instantly hard; I'd forgotten how much the violence turns him on too.

I can't recall the sequence of events but I'm sure we started with me lying on my back on the bed with my head hanging off the end while he strangled me with his cock. It took me a moment to get into it but soon that familiar frenzy filled me and I couldn't get enough. I worshipped his cock, hoping he could feel how I revere him.

Then, suddenly, he went to our dresser and got my rather large dildo out. I know I'm in for it then, once he's gotten that out. The thing is huge and unless I'm in the right mood, I don't much enjoy it. Despite my arousal, I didn't enjoy it at first but he kept talking to me, asking me if it felt good, should he do it this way, or that, and then offered my pocket rocket to me. I was done for then, as soon as the first tingles of the vibrator touched my clit, I knew I was lost to the sensations. I was Master's wanton slut as I teased myself, holding off my impending orgasm for as long as I could.

It's not often that I get to let go like that, I keep an iron control over my behavior most of the time. Never getting too far out of control, definitely never enough to embarrass myself or the people I'm with. It takes a lot to shut off that control, often it has to be intense physical sensation. I can't even seem to let go very much when I'm drunk.

Master used me thoroughly last night, making me feel like his treasured whore. His precious slut who came so hard for him that she nearly forgot herself and screamed. Thankfully I had the presence of mind to stuff my face into the blankets to stifle my screams and moans.

One might think that I'd be sated after last night but, instead, it fanned the flames of my desire and I'm eager for more. Aching to be pushed further, used more, and cuddled afterwards.

No comments: