Monday, April 26, 2004

Hangovers

I've decided that hangovers really suck. But being taken care of so tenderly by Master is a special gift.

We went out drinking with our lifestyle friends Saturday night and overdid it just a wee bit. After five hours of sleep I woke up dizzy and with one of the world's worst tension headaches. The combination made me question whether I was going to keep the contents of my stomach where they belonged. After seeing my condition Master told me I was going to take my headache meds, drink some water, and get some more sleep. I requested toast and a heating pad which he brought upstairs to me. After eating my toast, taking my meds, and drinking my water I did indeed go back to sleep. In fact, I slept on and off for most of the day. After getting up I realized I was hungry, Master picked me up a burger and fries for lunch when he picked up Zboy from work. I dozed again while Master cooked dinner.

We spent time watching TV together last night after dinner. We watched Iron Chef America, which was fun. I wonder if he enjoyed it as much as I did. It wasn't just the program, I might not have watched it by myself, it was the company and being able to comment back and forth with him about it.

Yesterday was a pretty vanilla day for us but it was a good day. I thanked Master for taking such good care of me, I appreciated it so very much. It's one of the first times that I've been able to let him take care of me without questioning him or insisting that I do things on my own. He's given me a lot to be thankful for.