Friday, May 14, 2004

Being productive

Today was a productive day. It was a *very* productive day. I got all set up to start back to school for the summer term. I was stoked when I came home this afternoon. This evening was spent with my Lady visiting a Fem Dom friend of ours which was wonderful. Thank you Master for allowing me a night out.

It feels good to have direction and to be doing something constructive, something that will allow me to help support our family. My Lady told me tonight that she'd like to hire me so I have to hurry up and finish my degree. Can you see why I love this woman? She's fantabulous and has such a generous spirit. I am truly blessed by the people in my life, truly.

Master has decided that he will get a second job while I'm in school to make ends meet. I have a hard time with this decision and I even argued with him a little about it. I feel guilty. It doesn't seem right to me that he should have to work so hard to support us while I go to school. I can't help feeling like I'm only making his life harder. He doesn't see it this way.