Thursday, May 20, 2004

What's so good about me?

Well now, after a long talk about my self-image, Master has given me an assignment. Every day I have to write five positive things about myself and give reasons why they're good.

1.) I'm a good friend
When I am your friend I am there for you 100% and will bend over backwards to help out if I can.

2.) I'm open-minded
I try not to make judgments about things until I've looked at all sides. I'm open to new experiences and knowledge.

3.) I have beautiful eyes
My emotions are mirrored in my eyes, they are very expressive. They have a nice shape to them and the color is a very rich hazel.

4.) I am a very creative person
I enjoy creating things and the things I create are often lovely and useful.

5.) I am intelligent
I have a good knowledge of a wide variety of topics and my thirst for knowledge is rarely quenched.