Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Foul mood

I don't know what was going on but the most incredibly foul mood came over me last night. Master made a comment and something about his tone hit me all wrong, it felt like he was yelling at me for no reason whatsoever. I instantly went into defensive mode and yelled back.

After I yelled I realized I was in the wrong but was still in the grip of the foul mood so I decided discretion was the better part of valor and kept my mouth shut.

A few minutes later the mood was gone. I think I'm PMS'ing. It's been a few months since I've had mood swings so last night's was unexpected. I really don't miss the mood swings and I hope this one was the first and last for this month.

I'm really missing playing, Master and I were supposed to be making time to play on a regular basis but we haven't managed to do so yet. I think he's wiped out by stress and I try very hard not to make demands on him. I understand being too stressed out to be interested in doing much of anything.

Master did say something last night about playing tonight after dinner; I'll have to remind him of his suggestion. Here's hoping he's in the mood.