Monday, November 29, 2004

Zen and the masochist

Master and I went to a play party at the home of our friends Master J and his girl m on Saturday night. M'Lady and her boy K were there too. It's always fun when our little tribe is all together.

It was supposed to be a formal protocol night with formal D/s etc. It didn't quite end up that way but it was certainly fun anyway.

The evening started with a bit of chit chat, and then K and m were teased and tormented a bit as they were bound together for being cheeky.

Sometime later, Master brought me into the medical room and prepared to do a cutting on my back. It was intense; he cut a bit deeper this time. I focused on taking slow deep breaths as the blade skimmed through my flesh. I giggled as I felt the blood run down my back. Lest you think I'm deranged, it feels extremely strange to have rivulets of your own blood running down your back.
Bleeding like that under Master's hand is cleansing, almost purifying.

After we cleaned up we went out into the other room and I bent over and leaned against the couch. Then I waggled my behind at Master who promptly gave me a few nice swats. I purred and relaxed into his hands.

This was all the encouragement he and m'Lady needed; they proceeded to tear my butt up with whippy, stingy things. Oh no, I couldn't get a nice spanking, not from two sadists, it had to be stingy whippy things.

They decided that the cross would be a better location so after I was blindfolded they moved me to the cross. They had me disrobe and then told me to lean against the cross. No cuffs to force me to stay in place, nothing but the implied command to stay put. That implied command keeps me in place far better than if I were fully restrained. Strangely enough, being restrained seems to give me permission to flail and move about.

It started then, I can't even tell you what came first or when, there were canes, paddles, hands, floggers, and other things I'm unsure of, all used on my behind and the left side of my back, punctuated by m'Lady sneaking around to bite and suck my breasts. It was intense. Some of the hits had me gasping and holding my breath as I waited for the burn to ease up.

Near the end she used canes on my behind, there were times I didn't think I could take any more but each time I'd take a few deep breaths and then get back into position to take more. Master whispered in my ear that if I wanted it to stop all I had to do was call 'red'. He reminded me since I was playing with m'Lady I did have a safe word.

Trouble was, I just couldn't code, the word 'red' shimmered in my mind but it just wouldn't make its way to my lips. I was a glutton for all m'Lady would dish out. I craved it even as I wanted to shy away from it. M'Lady said I stopped flinching and that's when she called an end to things.

They led me over to the couch and I curled up with Master and basked in the glow.

There was more to the evening than the play, there were lively discussions and I was able to serve without having to switch back into "mommy mode".

Yesterday I felt very Zen, very centered, and at peace even though I woke up with a tension headache. I felt contentment as I woke Master and saw to his needs throughout the day. Each drink served was an act of worship.

I delighted in the subtle pains from bruises and the new cutting. Even as I sit here typing this morning I periodically rotate my right shoulder to feel the healing cutting and to make it ache just a little. I'm a masochist and I won't apologize for it, it's a big part of who I am and I can't really be apologetic for being myself.