Tuesday, November 23, 2004

What have I been up to?

Between catching up on homework that I had let slide and other life stuff, I've been a busy girl.

I can't believe I let a month's worth of homework slide in one of my classes. I'm still a little behind but I'm slowly but surely getting it caught up. I'm actually ahead in my advanced computer apps course. I'll be glad to be done with these classes.

Master and I went to the Dinner and Discussion that one of our kinky group's members runs and then to a play party at her home afterwards. M'Lady was there with her boy too. We got to listen as she played with a boi of our acquaintance which was a treat, lots of giggles and plenty of grunts and groans too. Then it was my turn. Master and m'Lady decided to have at me.

M'Lady started with clothespins on my breasts...it wasn't long before I was taking slow, deep breaths just so I could cope with the clothespins pinching that tender flesh. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I really hate breast torture. But, as I told m'Lady, whatever makes her happy.

We'd started on the spanking bench but had to move downstairs to the bondage bed because I couldn't hold the position they wanted me in, it was killing my knees. What I wouldn't have given for a pair of good knee pads at that moment so I could have held the position they originally wanted me in.

So I gingerly walked downstairs, with clothespins still adorning my breasts, to the bondage bed and again, very gingerly, climbed up on it. They had me lie down on my back so they could torture my front. It was to be a night of torture they'd decided. They mercilessly tortured my breasts with the clothespins on until I was in tears. There were clothespins on my labia, clothespins on my inner arm too. Snake bite suction cups were attached all over the place... the Extractor (snake bite suction tube) was placed on my clitoris.

After they decided to remove the clothespins from my breasts the scene turned from one of torture to a combination resistance/comedy scene. Master decided to lick my toes and my reflexive reaction is to kick and try to get away while giggling and cursing at him. Once he tired of my toes he began biting me all over while m'Lady held me. It was a good ending to a good time. I was worn out and a bit light headed but definitely floating on a nice endorphin high.

Thankfully neither Master nor m'Lady were feeling very sadistic, she'd already worn herself out a bit on the nice boi. Thank you very much for wearing her out r!

My pain tolerances aren't what they once were and I did spend a little time afterwards mourning that fact and feeling a little bit like I'd disappointed because of that. Master assured me that he enjoyed himself and that he actually likes it when my tolerances aren't so high; less effort to get the same reactions.

Sunday was spent with just Master and I, fooling around and running errands...it's a good way to spend a Sunday.

Yesterday saw me at my family doctor's office finally getting a referral to a pain management doc. Hopefully we'll find a way for me to function with less pain. I need to be able to function and not feel like I have to suffer to do it. I'm hopeful but cautiously so. I know there is a limit to what can be done and to what I can expect.