Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Labor of love

Master is out of town today for work so I decided to go through all the stuff we keep in the main closet and weed a lot of it out. He was going to do it when he got back to town but I thought this would be a nice "gift" to him.

It was fun going through the boxes; I found the baby keepsakes and showed Zboy and HRS their baby clothes. They got a big kick out of it. It's so hard to believe they were ever that small, I swear their baby clothes look like they were made for dolls.

Then I found Master's and my old cassette tapes. Wow. I used to listen to some really bad music. *giggling* ZBoy and HRS gleefully went through them and picked out some of the better tapes to keep and the rest are going on the trash heap.

It felt good to be doing something physical and useful. It turned what had been a crappy day, into a good day. Now Master won't have that on his "to do" list and he can focus on returning his mother's dining room table so we have space for our very first brand new dining room table and chairs.