Friday, March 04, 2005

Hindsight

Yesterday afternoon was rough. First I find out that I didn't do so well on a test for word processing and then after an appointment with the doctor the older two start calling me on my cell phone because they're fighting. I don't know why they bothered to call me; it's not as if either of them listened to what I said.

Then I get told by one of the managers of our complex that Zboy is smoking in the work out room. (he's not but they're convinced it's him) When I finally get home at five I'm met by Zboy in half temper and what was to be last night's dinner, still frozen.

It was more than I could take, my brain tripped out and I couldn't think logically. What do I do? That's all I could think. I needed Master.

I called him. In hindsight I feel a little guilty for calling Master at work and leaning on him when he's got a huge project that is extremely stressful right now.

I just didn't know what else to do and I was at a breaking point. I felt like, if I could just get dinner solved I'd be okay, and I was. Master has given me permission to make executive decisions regarding dinner so I wasn't permission seeking so much as I just needed a little of his strength.