Monday, March 22, 2004

Boxing

Who would have ever thought of boxing as S&M play for an M/s couple? Until last night I never did. Then Master and I started sparring just for fun. We aimed for the shoulders of the other. Or rather I aimed for his and he landed several punches on both of my shoulders.

I really needed some pain play and we couldn't do much with the kids being here so while they were upstairs we sparred in the living room under the guise of just goofing around. There was a lot of laughter and giggling coming from me while he teased and taunted me. It turned the trick. My foul mood neatly evaporated as we danced around the living room. I landed a couple punches which only served to encourage him to redouble his efforts.

Afterwards we sat on the couch together making out when I turned to biting him wherever I found exposed skin. We were both getting amazingly turned on. He dragged me upstairs then, the kids had gone to bed by this time, and we turned on the stereo to mask any noises we might make. He stripped me as I lay there on the bed and started by pinching my left nipple and twisting it. At the same time he gently stroked between my legs which lulled me into a false sense of pleasure that was suddenly shattered as he slapped my exposed girly bits. The rest of the night was spent exhausting our primal lusts. Master spoiled me with a very powerful orgasm after which he used me for his own pleasure.

Today I feel a sense of calm and contentment. My muscles ache but it's a good ache.

Being a masochist isn't always easy and it isn't something I can turn off like a light switch. I sometimes wonder if I'm the only person who actually needs the pain play.