Monday, March 15, 2004

Snow!!

First I just want to register my complaint with Mother Nature about this snow that She decided we need. I'm tired of snow, I want to see green grass and leaf buds on the trees.

Today went pretty darn well considering the nasty weather that we've had. My job interview was good. Master dropped me off just in time to be with my mother before her eye surgery. She was pretty panicked but my sister and I jollied and laughed her through the wait.
The surgery itself was quick and went well. I spoke to her on the phone a little while ago and her vision is improved. That's a major weight off of my mind.

Our collaring ceremony was wonderful. I wore my hair up with a few wisps hanging down around my face. I knelt nude in front of Master, he said a few very wonderful things to me and asked me if I was ready and then he placed his collar around my neck. He finished with "What are you?" I answered "Your slave." He asked "What am I?" and I responded "My Master." Then he took my hand and pulled me to stand in front of him and we embraced. It was wonderful, meaningful, and I am thrilled that we were able to share it with our friends who really feel like family to me.

Afterwards Master worked me over and gave me the most wonderful flogging on my upper back. Yum! If I hadn't had an upcoming appointment with the chiropractor he was going to etch the word "slave" on my back. Darn those doctor's appointments!

Once we got home we had some pretty awesome sex too. He gave me two, count 'em two orgasms!! Yeah, I was feeling pretty spoiled after that.

Since Saturday night Master has been more affectionate, lots of hand holding and stroking my neck and his collar. I truly feel as though I am his cherished and treasured property. I want to run through the streets singing "He owns me!"

Sunday morning was a bit nerve wracking, I had to pass the kid test. Until I woke up Sunday morning I hadn't given any thought to what the kids might say or think about the ring of steel around my neck. As I pulled on my lounge clothes butterflies erupted in my belly. Once I was dressed I took a deep breath and headed downstairs. My worry was unnecessary. The youngest asked what it was. Master told her it was sort of a necklace that he bought for me. The oldest girl didn't say anything until last night when, saying goodnight, she tentatively touched it and said "It's still kind of weird." The oldest thought it was cool. So, I've passed the kid test.

I found that during my job interview I was very aware of the collar's weight around my neck which made me think of Master. I like that.