Thursday, March 04, 2004

I didn't know that was there!

I started doing Pilates yesterday using a video tape here at home. I'm using Pilates for Dummies and they are not kidding, it really does work your muscles. I have muscles in places I didn't know muscles existed.
I know this because they're aching today. It didn't hurt much yesterday, in fact it felt very good to be moving. When one sits around for the majority of the day one forgets how very good it feels to be moving around.

We've set the date for the collaring and have our fingers crossed that the collar will make it in time. I've spoken with the man who is making it and he assures me he'll get it to us before our date. We've chosen the 13th of this month. *wiggles with excitement*

I've been trying to write something to say to him that night and I keep coming back to this song Feels Like Home This song expresses a lot of what I feel about him. He feels like home to me. I'm getting sappy and mushy now. I know a lot of folks think love has no place in Master/slave relationships but the love was here before the M/s and has only deepend since.

I could serve without love but I wouldn't be serving with my whole heart and all of my being. To serve this way I need to love and be loved in return. Only then can I commit all of myself to service. I am fully committed to serving this man because I love him, because he is a man of honor and integrity, and because he loves me. Yeah, I think I've figured out what I'll say to him now.

No comments: