Saturday, March 20, 2004

Moody brat

Where did the contented slave go? I'd like to know.
It seems like this moody attitude has just descended upon me this afternoon from out of the blue.

I recognize this mood, this attitude and the resulting brattiness. I need to be hurt. The intensity of my need is overwhelming. I could scream I'm so frustrated. Last weekend when we had the opportunity to play but Master took it easy on me because my back had been hurting. I am thankful he is concerned for my well-being really I am. I just wish my back hadn't been hurting so that we could have played as intensely as he'd suggested we would do.

I know I'm focusing on the wrong things, my focus belongs on Master, on serving him and being pleasing for him. Being a bratty little beast isn't going to be pleasing to anyone.

I need to lay this at his feet and let it go.