Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Frustration

Sunday night my back felt better so I went to Wal-Mart. Yesterday morning I woke up with nearly as much pain the day I hurt my back. Okay, no more Wal-Mart for me. Gotcha. So what do I do? I go to the grocery store last night thinking I'll just walk slowly and won't be there long.
Will I ever learn? I wonder.

So I sit here on heat today and plan to do nothing for the rest of this week so my back can heal. I want to be able to kneel and walk without pain Saturday evening. As of right now, I can't do that.

I'm not quite sure how to feel about this. I've never had an injury that didn't get better after a few days. I don't like not being able to serve in the way I'm used to serving. I don't like having to answer the "Are you okay?" question every time he sees that I'm in pain. No I'm not okay, my back hurts and I can't make it better. I'm feeling rather growly about it all and then I feel like I'm being a jerk. Master is sincerely concerned about my well-being and here I am wanting to snap at him for it.

I'm a horrible patient.