Friday, February 20, 2004

Busybusybusy

I feel like I've been running around like a chicken with her head cut off today.
I had to get up early this morning to take Master to work so that I could have the car for the day. Her royal hineyness, Miss Cait, has a cold and earaches so she needed to see the doc to be sure all was right. It is.

I was supposed to get an oil change done today but they were really busy and I didn't have enough time to wait. I feel like I failed in my tasks because I didn't get that done. Even though I did get a number of other important things done.

I hold myself to too high a standard sometimes. It is difficult not to.

I get to cook a nice dinner for Master tonight, I'm looking forward to doing that for him. I'm also looking forward to going to a bdsm dinner and discussion tomorrow night. The topic is boot blacking and since Master has a new pair of leather boots, I want to learn to polish them correctly. Isn't it odd how we focus on objects sometimes?

Honestly though, it isn't the boots so much as the person wearing them. I don't know how else to explain my boot thing.

I mean do love the scent, the look, and the feel of leather. It is at once comforting and arousing to me. But, by themselves they're just boots. On Master's feet they're a symbol of his authority, his power over me. My caring for them is an outward sign of my enslavement to him. If I do a good job he, and others, can see that I take pride in being his slave. It is important to me that he sees that.

Life is good.