Monday, February 16, 2004

Processing

We're baaaaaack! We got back late last night and were very glad to be back. The trips to and from Chicago were very pleasantly uneventful.

Through the ride there I was filled with nervous energy and much anticipation. Once we got there we checked in, got fooded and then registered. We browsed the vendor areas and found our friends who'd come to VV also. After much chit chat we went back to our room and lounged and ordered pizza. Let me just say, I've never had a better tasting pizza, YUM!

After pizza we got ready and went up to the dungeon. I'm still all aflutter over everything we saw. I saw a lovely Goddess beating her sweet submissive, the energy they shared was spectacular. I watched a Domme friend of ours work over two of our submissive friends. During that time I also got to see a fantastic interrogation scene with two Dominants working over one bottom. They wore fantastic fetish uniforms that looked sort of German officer like, and the male Dominant even used a German accent. It was amazing to watch and gave me many delicious ideas.

Master tormented me with our newly acquired Wartenburg wheel that night, leaving me limp and wrung out afterwards.

Saturday was spent shopping and taking in one workshop. It was a workshop on Old European decorum and etiquette and how that translates into the Lifestyle. It was presented by a very accomplished male slave who gave a fantastic presentation. I'm still processing some of what was said. We've lost a lot of the manners and decorum since the Victorian era.

Saturday night was the formal dinner and I was excited, I got to dress up! My Lady helped me to do up my hair which turned out gorgeous. I looked a bit like a Greek Goddess, it was great. Once I had my floor length dress and jewelry on, Master couldn't take his eyes off of me. He touched me in some way or another through the entire evening. After we were seated in the dining hall he leaned over and told me how beautiful I was. I nearly broke out into tears with the happiness I felt. He looked quite dashing himself wearing his button up long sleeved shirt, dress pants, tie and leather vest.

After dinner it was agreed that my Lady and I would Top Master in the dungeon. Master is a masochist and enjoys a good pain scene every so often. The scene went well but Master felt combative so we weren't able to take him as far as I wanted to go. I have a rather large sadistic streak that needs to be let out now and again. That night I only got a little teaser so was left with pent up energy. I became sullen and withdrawn. It was late too so I was tired as well. I tried to present a good attitude but didn't accomplish that very well.
Master let me go to sleep but the issue wouldn't be let go.
In the morning as Master and I laid in bed together waking up, he began stroking my neck and face. Then he covered my nose and my mouth, suffocating me. He chose for us to stay in the room Sunday morning instead of going to any workshops. He took me down hard, there was much breath play and some catharsis for me. At the end of it all I humbly kissed his feet, something I have wanted to do for some time but never felt able to. It was a moment of clarity for me, I finally felt my enslavement. I may have freedoms that others don't have, I may be allowed to Top others on occasion, I may be allowed to Top Master on occasion, but always, he has the final word. He is my alpha and Omega. He is my reason for being. I live to serve him. I live to please him. I live to love him. Yes there is much else in my life but he is the center of it all.

After the erotic take downs workshop I realized that Master and I began our relationship kinky. We started out doing take downs, we'd wrestle all the time. As we became intimate those take down sessions would end in primal sex.
We stopped playing that way some time ago for no specific reason but we've talked about doing it again. Possibly using it as a precursor to a flogging or caning.
After watching a take down scene Saturday evening, I realized how much I missed doing that. It was fun, playful, feral, violent, and sweaty.

Our weekend was awesome and much needed. It cleared up some confusion for me, brought Master and I closer together, and was so much fun.

On the way home, while discussing our perceptions of the weekend. Take downs came up, my Lady suggested that perhaps Master and I could do a take downs presentation for our BDSM group. Master was open to the idea, I suggested that he and I would need to practice since we haven't done it in some time. I have to admit, I'm excited at the prospect of sharing something I enjoy with others. I like to teach and share, it seems natural to do this. Perhaps, if Master wants to, we'll do so.