Saturday, February 21, 2004

Laughter and pain

All I can say is OUCH! Master was teasing and tormenting me a bit last night with his belt. He would snap it at me stopping just inches from making contact with my backside.
He did that a few times and then asked me "You can just feel the wind can't you?" I responded with "No, not really since I'm wearing clothes." Wrong answer. In the next instant the belt made contact with the back of my thigh. Ooooh it burned. He rubbed cream into it afterwards to soothe the burn.

After that we went to see The Haunted Mansion with the kids. It was a mixture of fun and torment because I could feel the spot where the belt had struck my flesh as I sat there watching the movie. I love moments like that, a mixture of vanilla and kink with no one else the wiser.

Tonight we get to go to the dinner and discussion and I get to learn to polish his boots. Yay!