Thursday, February 12, 2004

Thursday!

So today is a flurry of activity. I'm taking a break to rest and do some journaling.
Last night I went shopping with my Lady and we had a great time. She spoiled me a little, she paid for a gal to paint my nails while she had hers filled. I bought us some yummy chocolates afterwards, trying to spoil her in return.

Then she bought us Julius drinks... and she bought my necklace that I'd picked out to go with my dress. She wins in the spoiling people department. *grins*
She's really a great Lady, she's also a very good friend and I love her to pieces.

After I got home from our shopping spree, I had a nice quiet night with Master. Til my period started. I was angry with it for starting right before our trip, I know that's silly, but there I was angry and upset and near to tears. It interferes with certain activities, makes them a little more complicated and messy. It means I have to wear my ugly underwear instead of the sexy new thong I bought. Master sat me down and had a bit of a talk with me about it, reminding me that it's not something I can control so why get upset about it. He also assured me that we'll work around it. I felt better afterwards, He can always comfort me.

After I'd settled down we went upstairs to cuddle and watch Family Guy, one of our favorite cartoons. It was a good way to end the night.

Today I feel good. I feel accomplished. When I stop long enough to think, the excitement fills me up.

Well, time to get back to work! *smiles*