Monday, October 17, 2005

Things Are Looking Up


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, relief, relaxation. I feel good today. Master and I spent yesterday afternoon with the Tribe. We hadn't seen them in ages, seriously, it had been at least a month since we'd gotten together. All of our lives have been extremely busy lately.

It was wonderful to just sit and chat and laugh, that's all we did but it was certainly medicinal for my battered spirit. Near the end of our time there J commented that we looked so relaxed. I did an internal check and knew it was true. I was relaxed and boy did it feel good.

Master and I were nearly inseparable, we sat snuggled together in one chair for almost the entire time we were there. He'd absently stroke my head or the back of my neck while I just laid my head against his chest and snuggled into him.

Once we got home he had to help HRS with math homework, once he was finished we headed up to bed early. Not to sleep, oh no. Master took me up on my offer of topping him. He enjoys bottoming on occasion and I'd suggested a couple of weeks ago that it might help relax him.

We had a good time together and definitely reconnected. I was focused on making him feel good but also on giving him enough pain to cause him to struggle. I knew the activity of it would help release that pent up stress. I think my favorite part of the entire experience was sitting on the bed, him nude and me in nothing but panties and making lots of skin to skin contact. I ended up extremely turned on just kissing and nipping at his neck, ears, and shoulders while my hands stroked his neck and chest. It wasn't long before he took over and brought us both to shuddering orgasms.

He called me from work today and sounded so happy. In the beginning when I was allowed to top him I focused on what I wanted. Last night, while I did do some things that I enjoy, my focus was entirely on him. The purpose of the scene was to give him some much needed stress relief. That isn't to say that there weren't other side benefits like great sex, reconnection, and stress relief for myself. It's just that his stress relief was my focus. Making him feel good was my focus. It felt really good to be realigned.

I learned that there are some pains that just make him angry and not in a good way. I thought I was the only one that got angry about certain pains. I'm still pondering that one. I understand now why he continues to do those things that make me angry. He enjoys my struggles; he enjoys taunting the chained animal and even being mauled when the animal turns. It makes me shiver just thinking about the way he turned last night. Makes me go weak in the knees and all mushy, pudding inside.

No comments: