Monday, April 10, 2006

Just Fooling Around


Sometimes I wonder if Master and I are just torturing ourselves with the fooling around we've been doing. It always ends with an orgasm for him and maybe one for me. But, I'm here to tell you, an orgasm isn't the be all and end all of sex.

We're both champing at the bit to return to penetrative sex. I'm of two minds about the whole sex issue. I'm frustrated by the imposed abstinence but the fooling around increases my frustration. I almost think it'd be easier for me if we didn't even broach the topic of any sort of sex. I even suggested he find someone else to have sex with while I heal. He looked at me as if I'd grown two heads.

The truth is, I probably wouldn't be happy if we didn't even fool around. I can't help wanting to touch him and be touched by him in return. I love the sounds he makes when I'm giving him a hand-job or a blow-job, and the glazed look in his eyes afterwards makes my day.

Tonight I got to Top him a little and got to dole out a little SM wickedness before we dissolved into fooling around and mutual orgasms. He's been out of sorts for the past few days and I hope the SM gave him a bit of stress relief. It was good for me, that's for sure, for a little while it took my mind of the wicked cramps I've been having. It also let me know that some things aren't going to change, I still get wetter than Niagara Falls when I Top. *G*

I hope the next month sails by before we know it.

No comments: